Falcon 1690/1790 Series Touch Bar Exit Device For Sale
The 1690/1790 Series narrow stile touch bar exit devices provide safe and reliable egress that is ideal for aluminum doors. Both series are certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 products and boast a 10-year limited warranty.The 1690 Series design is ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring ideal operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, single-point dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 Series may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
The 1790 Series rim device is typically used in applications where maintenance is a concern, since the rim device has fewer parts and pieces than other exit devices. This results in less maintenance and adjustment. The streamlined design has no openings for chains, reducing code infringements risks and offers increased building security by eliminating tampering and forced entry via coat hangers and other tools. The 1790 Series may also be used to retrofit a 2090 Series crossbar device.
Cylinder only options:
- Cast metal cover plates and end caps provide durability in demanding applications
- Various options, functions, trims and finishes allow for tailoring to any facility needs
- Designed for medium to high use and abuse in institutional applications like schools, hospitals and government facilities
- For more specifications, view the Falcon Exits catalog.
- Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- UL305 listed
- The 1690/1790 Series offer many levers and finishes. Refer to the Falcon Exits catalog for more information.
- The 1690/1790 Series have various trim solutions. For additional detail on available trims for specific models, view the Falcon Exits catalog.
- Exit only (EO): no trim, exit device only
- Dummy trim (DT): 9970 pull only
- Night latch, cylinder only (NL-OP): key retracts latch but does not unlock exit device, no pull
- Hold back, cylinder only (HB-OP): key retracts latch and holds latch back, no pull
Pulls with cylinders:
- Night latch with pull (NL-P): key retracts latch but does not unlock exit device with pull
- Hold back with pull (HB-P): key retracts latch and holds latch back
Lever trim (1790 Series only):
- Lever (L): key locks and unlocks the trim
- Night latch (L-NL): key retracts latch but does not unlock trim
- Blank escutcheon (L-BE): no cylinder or lever