Adams Rite UltraLine 74R2 Electric Strike For Sale
Description: The 74R2 Electric Strike is designed for narrow style rim exit devices with 1/2” Pullman type latchbolt. For use in aluminum door jambs. Opens electrically under 35 lbs. of preload.
Function: A semi-mortised strike for rim exit devices having 1/2” Pullman type bolts. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.This non-handed strike features an ultra-compact design and a stainless steel split-jaw with over 1500 lbs. of holding force in fail-secure mode. The strike releases electrically with up to 30 lbs. of door “preload” (pressure exerted on doors by air conditioning systems, warping or misaligned hardware which can disable common electric strikes). Single solenoid operates on 12, 16, or 24 VDC power. Strikes are equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector.
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-1/8” deep.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel.
- Mounting Plate/Housing: Made of zinc aluminum alloy and measures 1-5/8” x 9” x 1/2” deep. Standard finish in epoxy to match Clear, Dark Bronze Anodized and Black Anodized finishes.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low voltage AC current to DC current of same voltage. Please contact factory when using in AC mode.
- ELX-ElectroLynx™ Adapter – Connects Adams Rite electrified products to ElectroLynx system.
- 16 VDC Adapter – VA7400-16VDC required when using 16 VDC power.
For more information please seePOWER.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions. Shipping weight approximately 2 lbs.