Adams Rite PS-SE Power Supply For Sale
Description: Power supply with optional battery backup for all 3000 and 8000 exit devices with Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction (SE) option.
Function: This power supply is required for the Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction (SE) option on Adams Rite exit devices. It operates at 24 VDC to power up to two SE exit devices in sequential or independent modes. The PS-SE is also equipped with a fire alarm disconnect interface circuitry.
Operating Modes: The PS-SE is designed to power up to two 3000 SE or 8000 SE exit devices in the following operating modes:• Sequential Mode – A single input switch (Dry Contact) operates two devices in sequential operation. Ideal for a double-door setup.• Independent Mode – Each SE exit device is controlled by its own input switch.
- UL 1012 + UL1310Input Power: 115 VAC, 0.7A
- Primary Fuse: The PS-SE has two user-serviceable fuses:• F1: Transformer output: 2AMPS/250V 5x20MM• F2: Transformer input: 2AMPS/250V 5x20MM
- Open Hold Times: The PS-SE has two open hold timers.
- Hold open time settings are adjustable from 2-60 seconds.
- Enclosure: Hinged, steel cabinet measures 10” x 10-3/8” x 4-1/8”. Black, baked enamel finish, with knockouts for conduit connections. Sized to accommodate two sealed, lead acid batteries (7AH, not included).
Options: Battery Backup Kit (BBK-SE) available separately to add battery backup capability to the PS-SE. The enclosure is sized to accommodate two 12 volt – 7AH sealed, lead acid batteries (not included).
Other Accessories: 4612 Power Transfer Device available separately.
Important Note: Adams Rite recommends that for optimal performance all exit devices with the SE option be paired with PS-SE power supplies.