Adams Rite 4070 Series Short Throw Deadbolt (Projection Style) For Sale
Description: The 4070 Short Throw Deadbolt provides security for a conventionally projected bolt in installations where the long-throw MS® Deadlock cannot be used. The smaller 4070 offers the longest practical throw from a narrow stile.
Function: For installation where the long-throw MS® Deadlock cannot be accommodated, the smaller 4070 offers the longest practical throw for a conventionally projected bolt from a narrow stile. Operates with one-half key turn of any standard mortise type cylinder or cylinder type thumbturn. This product is not designed for use in bottom rail.
Operation: 180° turn of key or thumbturn projects or retracts the bolt. Accepts any standard 1-5/32” mortise cylinder from either or both sides. Cylinder must have special cam to fit.
- Cylinder Backset: 7/8”, 31/32”, or 1-1/8” only
- Case: Steel with corrosion-resistant plating. 1” x 6” x depth. Depth varies by backset.
- Bolt: 5/8” x 1-1/4” x 5/8” throw.
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with special cam, dimensioned as shown. See CYLINDERS section for cylinder make, thumbturn and trim ring information.
- Strike: In metal installations, a slot in door jamb serves as strike. Deluxe trim strike 4170 is also available separately for wood installations.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with machine screws for mounting. Cylinders and/or thumbturns available separately. Shipping weight: 1/2 lb.